Natural herbal blend designed to help pets with symptoms of hay fever, like runny eyes, itchiness & sneezing.
Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy is a blend of herbs known to help relieve symptoms commonly associated with hay fever. Do you find your pet has red, runny eyes, is experiencing itchiness or sneezing? It's likely to be caused by a sudden rise in airborne molds or pollens, which occurs most often after a spring snow melt, thus causing seasonal allergies for so many.
Typically an alopathic vet will prescribe an antihistamine or possibly even a corticosteroid drug. Those these can be helpful, sometimes the side effects can be worse in the long term use. If you are interested in resolving your pet's hay fever symptoms naturally, improve the food quality. If your pet has a food allergen, the elimination diet is your best approach. Also, add an Essential Fatty Acid supplement to their diet (Omega 3 and 6, such as fish oils). Vitamin C is also known to act as an antihistimine. Try adding some to your pet's diet. Alternate your pet's drinking water between filtered water and distilled water. Using distilled water may help cleanse potential allergens from your pet's system. And last, but not least, certain herbs can help alleviate allergy symptoms as well as assist in elimination of waste. Gregory Tilford has formulated Seasonal Allergy, a blend of four herbs in a vegetable glycerin and low alcohol base, to assist in the battle against hay fever.
Animal Essentials Herbal Tinctures are:
- Safe, effective and easy to administer - These sweetly flavored herbals are formulated by leading veterinary herbalists intimately familiar with the needs and sensitivities of dogs and cats.
- Earth friendly - The herbs used are of the highest quality certified organic or sustainably wild-harvested quality of American sources in the world; hand picked under optimum conditions.
- The no. 1 choice of Holistic Veterinarians - Animal Essentials herbal tinctures are formulated to fill the needs of over 200 holistic veterinarians who work with Western herbs on a regular basis.
- Cruelty free - These tinctures have been developed through the kind, caring, healing efforts of people who deeply care for the holistic health and well-being of animals.
Seasonal Allergy contains the following:
- Nettle: Certified organic. Tonic, nutritive, astringent, expectorant, diuretic, antihistamine
- Licorice: Certified organic. Liver tonic, adrenal agent, fights inflammation, viral and bacterial infection.
- Burdock root: Certified organic. Blood cleansing, liver stimulating, nutritive.
- Eyebright: Certified organic. Astringent, anti-inflammatory.
- Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, distilled water. 3% grain alcohol, USP.
How Long Will A Bottle Last?
A one fluid ounce bottle will serve most cats and small dogs one month. Dogs over 30 lbs. will likely require two ounces or more per month. Because these products contain no synthetic preservatives and have a shelf life of less than two years, we encourage you to buy only what you need for a few months. To determine a more exact feeding amount and to establish duration and frequency of feeding, we encourage you to consult a holistic veterinarian.