Herbal blend safely calms pets during acute episodes of anxiety, without diminishing alertness.Great for separation anxiety, travel anxiety, trips to the groomer or vet.
Tranquility Blend is thought to reduce physical tension and bring about a more relaxed state without impairing motor function or mental alertness. A balanced combination of four calming nerve tonics for acute anxiety disorders: Valerian, Skullcap, Hops and Oatstraw. Use this herbal blend to safely calm dogs, cats and other animals during acute episodes of anxiety, such as those encountered during car trips, thunderstorms, visits to the groomer, etc., without diminishing alertness. Holistic veterinarians have been using this formula in situations where nervousness or nerve dysfunction plays a negative factor in the well-being of the animal. Intended as a general calming agent; for cases of acute anxiety, such as trips to the groomer, thunder storms, or the dreaded car trip, excess barking, trips to the vets, nervous disorders, fear of noises and thunder, epilepsy.
Animal Essentials Herbal Tinctures are:
- Safe, effective and easy to administer - These sweetly flavored herbals are formulated by leading veterinary herbalists intimately familiar with the needs and sensitivities of dogs and cats.
- Earth friendly - The herbs used are of the highest quality certified organic or sustainably wild-harvested quality of American sources in the world; hand picked under optimum conditions.
- The no. 1 choice of Holistic Veterinarians - Animal Essentials herbal tinctures are formulated to fill the needs of over 200 holistic veterinarians who work with Western herbs on a regular basis.
- Cruelty free - These tinctures have been developed through the kind, caring, healing efforts of people who deeply care for the holistic health and well-being of animals.
Tranquility Blend contains the following:
- Valerian Root: Sedative, pain reliever, antispasmodic.
- Skullcap Herb: Nerve tonic, sedative and anti-spasmodic.
- Oat Flower: Nerve tonic, antidepressant, nutritive.
- Passion Flower: Gentle sedative.
- Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin USP and distilled water. (Alcohol free.)
How Long Will A Bottle Last?
A one fluid ounce bottle will serve most cats and small dogs one month. Dogs over 30 lbs. will likely require two ounces or more per month. Because these products contain no synthetic preservatives and have a shelf life of less than two years, we encourage you to buy only what you need for a few months. To determine a more exact feeding amount and to establish duration and frequency of feeding, we encourage you to consult a holistic veterinarian.
Made in the USA
Made in Arizona